Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #122


And...here we go!

1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is respecting space.

2. I love eating fried clams.

3. When I think of carnivals I think of elephant ears and carousels.

4. Lilacs are my favorite spring flower.

5. Things on my desk include my Eeyore coffee mug and my BBW Coconut Crush lotion.

6. The beautiful sunshine makes me wanna call in sick to work.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxin, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in and working in the yard and Sunday, I want to spend time with my sisters!

2 comments:

  1. I love lilacs too! And Eyeore. Hope you have a great weekend with your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We want to spend time with you on Sunday too! :)

    ReplyDelete

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.