Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins


And...here we go!

1. I'ts always a good feeling when it's time to go home.

2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been Shrimp & Chicken Eggrolls.

3. When I get angry I bark! bark! bark!

4. A nice long walk is a good time to think and is also relaxing.

5. It always makes me smile to get some good news.

6. When all is said and done, tomorrow is a brand new day.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting some errands done, tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to relax and watch some old episodes of Angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.