Friday, March 5, 2010

Sugar Doll Award


I received this wonderful award from my friend Lori @ Dollycas's Thoughts.  She's a relatively new blogger, but her blog is wonderful.  When you get time, stop over there. I'm sure she would love a visit! Thanks Lori!

How this award works is I tell you 10 things about ME, then I bestow this fabulous honor on ten other blogs.

1.  I'm a Sales & Catering Director at a hotel and I love my job.  Last summer, a groom actually got married wearing a kilt, and they had bagpipes. LOVED IT!
2.  I'm a mother of two teenagers.  One boy, one girl.  I didn't realize what I put my parents through until now.  Hats off to MY parents!!
3.  My favorite pastime is to read or watch drama TV.
4.  I have crooked finger and toes from when I was frostbitten horrible when I was two. It doesn't deter me, with the exception of arthritis.  Piano player I am not :)
5.  My favorite scents are lilacs and vanilla.
6.  I love country music; Brooks & Dunn, Rascal Flatts, Willie Nelson and George Jones & Strait being my favorites.
7. The song Amazing Grace always makes me cry.  Always. One of the most beautiful songs of all time.
8.  I used to be able to put my feet behind my neck, then I got older and fat LOL
9.  Watching the tv programs Dirty Jobs and Cash Cab every Sunday with my husband is something I look forward to every week.  Time together is something I don't take for granted.
10.  I don't chew gum, eat taffy or anything sticky.  I'm a chocolate kind of girl :)

And I am bestowing this awesome award to:

  1. Tynga's Urban Fantasy Reviews
  2. My Blog 2.0
  3. Bellas Novella
  4. Brenda Loves Books
  5. Cafe of Dreams
  6. Emeraldfire's Bookmark
  7. Starting Fresh
  8. Cindy's Book and Movie Reviews
  9. Crazy-for-Books.com
  10. Amberkatze's Book Blog

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!! I am honored!! I will put this up tomorrow. I am a total chocolate girl too - none of that sticky stuff, lol! Have a great wkend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I love chocolate too :) hahaha and i used to be able to put my feet behind my neck.. 'till i injured my knees dancing :\

    i LOVE the new layout !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the award, Wendy! You made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Wendy!! I love the new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! Your job sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for the honor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Wendy!

    Thanks so much for the Sugar Doll award, it's great!! I post it in my awards box!

    I love the new look and just in time for Spring!

    ((hugs))

    Dottie :)

    ReplyDelete

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.